Thursday, September 17, 2015

From nowhere....


Sometimes there are things in this land of pure which you have never expected, actually happen with you. I met with such a fate few days back when I received a call from Mobilink Telecom. It was not the first time they called me to reactivate my three yearlong deactivated SIM.

On September 15, 2015 once again they called me. As soon she asked me about SIM reactivation. I was like why the hell they are asking me again n again, I controlled which paid me off in the end and this is what this write up is all aboutJ.

To my surprise, she talked with me in a very personal way. She told me politely sir if I was not interested at all then I might want to remove it from the NIC. She continued and informed me that I need get it activated the last time in order to remove it.

She told me the whole process and revealed the secret of a refund amount of two thousand and four hundred rupees. I am still not sure from where this amount reaches my account.

In 2012, I blocked this SIM after paying the balance amount. I specifically asked the guy at customer care to make this permanent blockage. The guy told me sir the SIM is now perm blocked and your account history is now cleared.

Anyhow, she (in a very friendly manner) asked me to visit any customer care and get it re-activated. She also advised me not to disclose my intentions of eventually closing this account, for time being. She told me just go and get my SIM, use it for a day or two, then it is up to me whether I would like to continue. Otherwise close this account and get the refund amount.

Later, I visited them and I got the best customer care I ever had. That lady (on her cell) was continuously with me over the phone and one of the attendant took my case on priority basis, made certain verification, offered me a cup of tea, and had a formal informal chit chat. They guy at customer care told me that she is from a core team in Lahore headquarter and might be on to achieve some targets.

In the end it was some happy feelings and not to forget the amount I got which I never thought of.



No comments: