Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My First Job Interview

First job interview is always very thrilling and pounding. People usually very excited about it. With a little fear and some unknown doubt, one appears for his/her interview. Few people are able to overcome their hesitation and shyness soon and this is the first real success for them while others remain hesitant and this eventually become one major drawback.

Fortunately, I am one of those lucky young people who are able to be confident in their approach and non-hesitant against their interviewer.

It was the month of November and the date was 13th when I received an interview call from a well established organization 'Kolachi Advanced Technologies'. I can still remember that it was great mental confusion for me whether I go for the interview or concentrate on my examination which were starting from 15th of November. I was thinking that if I was able to get this opportunity then how I would manage both the responsibilities. But thanks to my parents and my friends who gave me such a confidence that at last I was able to appear for the interview with peace of mind.

There were two interviews taken, one was technical and the other one was general. I answered each question with some confidence and calm and did not get frustrated on cross questioning and luckily I was able to convince the interviewer. Any how my both interviews were gone very fine and I was sure that I would be able to get job offer here. Fortunately they offered me job opportunity and I happily accepted this chance without any further thought.

No comments: