Saturday, June 21, 2008

Is it my fault? ...... or is it yours ?? ....

Few months before, I was thinking as if that I was doing every thing fine, my approach about work and life was correct and I didn't need any change in my thoughts.

But right now I have realized that I was wrong. I must say thanks to my managers, to my seniors and to my friends, who really help me in improving myself. Thanks a lot.

I can easily accept that there were so many things which could be done in a much better way. I can understand now that I was rigid in my thoughts. And that rigidity really hurts me.

But let me tell you one thing, its not pure my fault, its our society,media and people surround us. During my university life and then in professional life I continuously observed that in general we have a habit of back biting, thinking ourselves genius while others foolish, trying to find out weaknesses only and never look towards any positive side. We never try to learn good things but absorb rubbish all the time.

I must say we never want to give more values to others than ourselves, we are selfish and live for ourselves only. And this is the approach which really destroys our society.

In this short writing I can never present my full thoughts but this is just a run-through which I want to share.....

Now, I have started to give more values to others, trying to be more optimistic, realistic and flexible.

No comments: