Sunday, June 15, 2008

Can mobile phones be a replacement for wrist watches?

Yesterday, when I and one of my friend went to buy a new wrist watch, he questioned me would it not be enough that you have a mobile phone in your pocket? For a while I thought about it and guessed that it was not just a question but a debatable topic. So here I am presenting some of my lines.

What I have realized that mobile phones could not be a replacement of wrist watches as they are purely built to tell us the correct time whereas mobile phone don't. They are on our wrist all the time which adds greater convenience against phones. While driving or doing some work where our hands may not be free, we can not afford to search our pocket for phones to have a look on the time.

And wrist watches look good.....

No comments: